Wednesday, March 6

Missing assignments; vocab; Creating your blog

I have now posted a new set of missing assignment lists.  I am also handing out a slip of paper to all of those who have missing assignments.  Remember, this Friday is the last day of the 3rd Quarter and any missing assignments after Friday will stay as a 0 in the grade book on Skyward.

The vocab quiz will still be this Friday even though we missed yesterday.  However, I am going to bump back the deadline for entering definitions on Wikispaces to tonight.  Therefore, if you have definitions for this week they will need to be posted on your Wikispaces page by tonight.

Blogging:
First, check to see if your blog got created.  If not, you will need to go through the steps that I led you through on Monday - let me know if you need help.  If your blog did get created then now is the time to see you how you can change your themes to make your blog look more like you want it to.  I will be showing you this so you can manipulate your blog to look how you want it to, but remember that you are not allowed class time to do this.  If you want to make changes you will have to do that on your own time (after today).

If everyone's blog is created today we are going to use your blog to embed your Internet Safety project - this will then make your Xtranormal video available on the web for everyone to view.  Once you have your video embedded on your blog you need to send me an email with a link to your blog (both partners will do this so I know that both partners have embedded the video on their blog).  Once I have received your email I will be able to watch your video and grade it.

No comments:

Post a Comment