Monday, September 22

FA2; vocab week #4 (software)

THIS WEEK:

*Formatting Activity 2
*Formatting Activity 3
*Learn new keys:  the numbers (across top of keyboard)
*Speed Test
*Technique grade
*Vocab quiz #4 (list is SOFTWARE)

One note from last week (this will be important as we go forward and continue to work on Formatting Activities) - once you submit a formatting activity and I grade it if you do it correctly you will NOT get an email in return; however, if there is some part of the activity that you do not complete correctly I will be sending you an email with details on what you didn't do correctly.  In most cases you do not need to respond to these emails - I just send them to you so you know why you got the grade you got.  There may be an occasional case where you need to resend me something, and if that's the case I'll mention that in the email.

This is another week of vocabulary, and this week's vocabulary list is on software.  If you have vocab definitions to complete they should be posted by Tuesday night.

We are going to start today with working on Formatting Activity 2.  When we do these activities they will be embedded on the blog (you can see it below); on most days I will be discussing with you what you need to do to complete the formatting activity correctly, but if I see people working on the assignment while I am talking and explaining how to complete the formatting activity I will be taking 10% off of your grade.  Do not start working on these activities until I tell you to start.


Activity 2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment