Tuesday, December 17

Continue work to finish the semester

Today you will continue to complete any work that needs to be done.  I would recommend that you do two things in that regard:

  1. Check your email.  I have graded quite a few assignments and have sent emails regarding the assignment - in other words if you didn't do things correctly I may not have graded your assignment, sent you an email with instructions on what you need to do to get a grade for an assignment, and am waiting for you to resend me an email.
  2. Check to make sure you have all of the vocab quizzes completed.  Some of you have missed time and may not have taken a vocab quiz.  If so, you'll want to get these done, and you can only do that here in class.  Let me know that you are taking one of the quizzes and then you can do it.  Also, if you missed a quiz because you were gone and then you came in at a different time and completed it and I have not entered it into Skyward I need to know so I can change that and your grade can improve.
As we talked about yesterday, you should be working to complete the Alice project.  If you are done with everything and you want to do the podcast I can send you to the computer lab to get that finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment