Thursday, February 7

Google; Review keys; Learning to format in Word - FA1

We are going to start in Google, and I am going to show you how to create a contact in Google so you can start saving email addresses (rather than trying to remember everyone's email address).  I also will show you how you can save a document in an email and then access that document at home - all of this without even sending an email.

After going over what I want to show you in Google we are going to review all keys learned.  To do this we are going to go to Typing Web Tutor, and I will show you where I want you to be on that website once everyone gets to the website.

After using this as our warmup, I will be covering some very basic formatting features in Word.  You will pay attention as I go over this information, and then using the information that I cover you will complete the Formatting Activity below.  The assignment below will not be due until tomorrow, but you can turn it in today if you get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment