Monday, October 15

Missing work!! Practice

It is important that you take a look at the missing assignments list in the room - we have a large amount of people who have missing assignments!  Many of those people with missing assignments will change their grade if they turn in what is missing.  I will accept any late assignments up until school starts tomorrow!  If you are missing the work in Edmodo and decide to complete parts or all of that assignment, please send me an email to let me know that you entered your responses in Edmodo.

If you have nothing missing you need type the following in Word:
page 19, 9B, lines 1-10 once
page 20, 9C, lines 1-9 once
page 20, 9D, lines 1-7 once

When you get done typing the above lines, let me know so I can come look at them.  After you get done I will have something for you to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment