Tuesday, March 13

Logo practice 4

Today you will work in class on finishing the Logo practice sheet #4 that you started yesterday.

Remember, you will need to write down 2 pieces of information:

  1. The procedure instructions to create the shape that repeats
  2. The repeat statement instructions, which includes the procedure within the repeat instructions, to draw the design
Here is an example of a design that includes 10 circles:

The basic shape here is a circle, so I first need to write the instructions to create a circle procedure.  Here are the procedure instructions to create a circle:

To circle
repeat 36 [fd 5 rt 10]
end

Once I have defined the circle procedure then I can write my repeat statement instructions to create the entire design.  Here is my repeat statement to create the design:

Repeat 10 [circle pu fd 10 pd]

If you were doing this design you would need to write both the circle procedure and the repeat instructions on your paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment