Thursday, February 2

Formatting Activity 1

I will be handing out technique sheets for the next week today - you will again be graded over the next week on how well you follow the technique skills that are required in the class.

Vocabulary -
It's important that several things are happening for the vocab lists on Wikispaces:

  1. You must have the definitions to your words posted by Wednesday night.
  2. Make sure to put your name in parentheses after your definition
  3. Your definition needs to be understandable - if it is too difficult for you to understand your classmates aren't going to understand it either.
  4. If you are a weekly leader, please have your words divided up so that you can hand them out no later than on Monday of the week you are scheduled to define words.  This way your "teammates" can have their words defined by Wednesday.
  5. If you are having trouble - see me.  That's what I'm here for.  I can't help you if you don't say something about what is wrong.  Come see me before school, or during homeroom, or during lunch recess if you need me to help.  Some of you had problems logging in - I can't possibly know that without you telling me, so you have to speak up.  

Today we are going to start on our first Formatting Activity.  I will go over with you some of the information you will need to know for the activity before we start, so there should be no one working on this assignment until I am done explaining what you need to know in Word.

Formatting Activity 1

No comments:

Post a Comment